Some people find that despite analysing, rationalising, using logic or willpower to change things, they are still faced with the issues and emotions that they have struggled with for a long time or which may have been brought about by a sudden crisis.
They might attribute their difficulties to circumstances such as a bereavement, divorce, moving house, immigration, ‘bad’ parenting, a partner, end of a relationship, uncooperative work colleagues - some of the top life stressors that can, indeed, cause us to feel very upsetting emotions.
Getting past and letting go of the pain, hurt, shame, anger, guilt, sadness or other painful emotions is a journey and in my experience, it is a faster and shorter one when using The Journey Process.
It could be that we suppress emotions or develop limiting beliefs that linger and drive us to develop patterns of behaviour or habits that do not serve us.
The question is, are you willing to invest in your happiness by identifying and clearing out (conscious or unconscious) emotions, attitudes behaviours or beliefs that are causing you distress?
My approach is eclectic. Using therapeutic tools and techniques from all my training and experience (CBT Coaching, The Journey Process, Adlerian counselling, NLP, Stress and Change Management, Assertiveness and Communication Skills, Conflict Resolution), you can get to the root causes of your issue and clear them out, replacing them with new beliefs, new insights and effortless new ways forward.
I will facilitate you to:
- achieve greater emotional harmony
- handle stressful challenges more effortlessly
- gain realistic perspectives through insight into your own and others’ behaviour patterns
- free yourself from emotions that hold you back
- live your life in a more fulfilling way
THE JOURNEY PROCESS
What is the Journey?
The Journey™ is a powerful healing process that frees you from emotions that have held you back or interfered with the happy and healthy functioning of your life.
It is a journey that will release you from a difficulties, emotions and traumas that sit with us. The feelings they evoked at the time can stay within us and get triggered if we push them down or neglect to heal them.
What can it do for you?
Journey therapy can bring about powerful personal change in areas such as:
- Bereavement, grief, loss and sadness
- Fears and Worry
- Habits (hoarding, nail biting, hair pulling, teeth grinding, stuttering)
- Food / Eating / Weight issues
- Career and money issues
How does it work?
The Journey™ process is now recognised as one of the most powerful healing tools available. It was developed by Brandon Bays as a result of her search for a means of ridding herself of a football-sized tumour without drugs or surgery. Using the Journey to identify the root emotional causes within her body - the tumour disappeared within six weeks.
The Journey™ works at a cellular level by getting to the root cause of your difficulty, enabling you to free yourself from it so that you can finally let go of it and let the healing take place.
Because the process goes beyond treating symptoms and gets to the core of an issue, healing takes place at a profound level.
I will use these specific coaching tools to identify and challenge self-defeating thoughts, feelings and behaviours so that we can work together to change your perceptions of yourself and the behaviours that might be stopping your from achieving your full potential.
What is CBT Coaching about?
- changing the aspects of your life you wish were different
- dealing with your future rather than your past
- gaining insight, clarity and a new direction
- achievement and action
- transformation and results
- narrowing the gap between where you are and where you want to be
What will a Coach do for you?
- See the positive in you that you may not see in yourself
- Be objective and keep you on track
- Help you tap into your own wisdom
- Encourage, support and challenge you
- Ask you insightful questions you that you hadn’t thought of asking yourself
- Help you set realistic goals and achieve them
- Help you to distinguish between what you could have, ought to have, want to have and deserve to have
How does coaching differ from:
Coaching is not therapy. It does not deal with your emotional past but with your personal, professional or business future.
Coaching includes several principles from sports coaching, like teamwork, going for the goal, becoming and being your best.
It’s about strengthening your skills so that you can win the game of life, creating a win/win situation for you and all those involved with you.
Best friend or partner?
A best friend and partner are wonderful to have. However they are not always objective and good listeners who you can trust to guide rather than advise you.~
Coaching can be done over the phone or face-to-faceTo contact me call 07886791 689 or email